Friday 6 February 2015

Blog introductory and about me :)



I'm a South African beauty and occasional fashion blogger who is completely and utterly obsessed with anything make up and beauty.
I will review multiple make up and beauty products and promise to only give my honest opinions 
                  
So now that you know what my blog is all about let me tell you about me : i'm South African ( yes i did mention that twice no judging 😊) i'm a shopping addict with a weird obsession with cool coffee mugs ( well thats kind of embarrasing to admit because i absolutely dislike coffee) i love scary movies and hate being scared my hobby is make up collecting and my favorite color is turquoise 

Thats about all you need to know for now...  

I hope my blog inspires you ✌️
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment